Monday, April 9, 2007

your picture is still on my wall, on my wall

so i just got a very interesting call from an individual who now lives across the country. at around 3:40am, a strange number popped up on my phone so i obvs didn't answer. as i listened to the voicemail, the sound of the voice on the other end made my stomach drop and i felt like i was gonna puke. strangely enough, i've been thinking about this person a lot over the past few days (weeks, months?) and it just seems so ironic for him to pop back into my life out of nowhere. i may call him back tomorrow. bad idea? probs

this is so emo. i think i've been watching too much desperate housewives
ughghhghgh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bad idea.

ps: season 3 of dh came out of hiatus this week so you gotta catch your shit up fast.