Monday, April 9, 2007

Really?

This kid from LI who i'm not friends with fucking messaged me this 5 minutes ago:

"Hey,
I have a favor to ask of you... could you possibly stop by that Barneys that Christian told me about sometime this week? He told me that they have otherwise sold out Kid Robot hoodies, and I really want this black hoodie with glow in the dark labbits.
I just reread that last sentence and I sound like a huge nerd.
Anyway, maybe you can tell me what they have and I can pay you to buy me one? I'd be really stoked. "

Like does he really expect me drive to Beverly hills, go to Barney's, and get him an overpriced ugly pajama print hoodie and then mail it to him in NY? I'm flabbergasted

2 comments:

quirkyalone said...

HAHHAHAHHA that is the most ridiculous thing i've e ver heard ever. WHATTTTTTT??????????? is it rock? hahah

myfavouritenoun said...

oh shit, does this make me an arse for asking friends back in glasgow to post me stuff from topshop?