Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lately:

I'm obsessed with - - -

- Charlotte gainsbourg (although i bought Bust cos she's on the cover and I kind of hate that magazine)

- Lost (duh, but it's gotten so good! i think sayid is going to want to torture juliette for info tonight but jack will stand up for her and not let him. do you think jack is an other?)
- Anais nin (has anyone read her? I'm reading Diary Vol.1)
- white wine/dark chocolate and cinammon & ginger yogurt
- I also have really gotten into reading other people's blogs
- I got this really cute Ladies of the Canyon dress at Crossroads for cheap cheap cheap
- I think i'm going to re-read QuirkyAlone soon just to reassure myself about life
- does anyone care that Daniellynn's daddy was announced? cos I really don't
- I didn't know Coney Island was being shutdown after this summer!!! :*(

1 comment:

quirkyalone said...

i didn't even get the new bust because the last few issues have been soo terrible. i don't know anything about charlotte. she's from the science of sleep, right?
i guess i'm kinda of excited for lost. i know way less than you and dani. sayid (the actor) was in the first part of grindhouse and he has a british accent.
i love anais nin. i read some of her erotica a few years ago.
white wine is so good. my fam always drinks this "winter white" stuff that is amazing.
i've actually also been into reading blogs, especially ones about women in the media.
you should read "party of one: a loner's manifesto" after you read quirky.
also, totally DON'T CARE about larry birkhead. like, duh. we all knew it was him anyway.