Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dear Diary

I'm finallyyy reading Dear Diary, and I obviously knew I'd like it cos her column is really the only thing I like about Vice, but seriously, omggg. I mean I have a few problems with it, but how therapeutic! I'm only up to the part where she starts doing drugs, and I don't really care about the whole raver phase and heroin addiction part cos it's not really relevant to me, you know, but so far, the whole beginning part of growing up on LI, hardcore shows, hanging out with older dudes, and mean girls in middle school?? Then it kind of made me dig out all these old memories and demons I had from the past and fucked with me. Life is so weeeeird. Did you guys read it?

1 comment:

quirkyalone said...

not yet!! me and dan were both talking about wanting to get it but we haven't gotten a chance. i'm kinda scared now